Bio EditMost assassins prefer to remain anonymous, but Skye thrives on the fame, and lives in the center of attention. Trained by fabled monks of Silver Moon, and outcast for violating each of her sacred vows in meticulous order, Skye enters the fight, to much speculation. Whoever her next target, wives should be mindful of their husbands, for it's said a single glance from Skye can destroy a man's heart.
A wrist-mounted energy crossbow that deals 150 damage per shot every .1 seconds. Effective at Short Range.
- Direct Damage
Skye fires 3 bolts in succession, each dealing 10% maximum Health damage over 5s.
Skye creates a cloud of darkness that lasts 5s, blocking all enemy vision in or out of it. Gain stealth for 3s when entering the cloud.
Skye enters stealth for 7.5 seconds and gain 25% Movement Speed. Getting too close to enemy players will reveal you while in stealth.
Skye hrows a bomb that deals 3000 damage and destroys all shields.
Legendary Cards Edit
|Cloak I||Epic||Hidden||Hidden lasts 1s longer.||1|
|Cloak II||Epic||Hidden||Hidden lasts 2s longer.||2|
|Cloak III||Epic||Hidden||Hidden lasts 3s longer.||3|
|Cloak IV||Epic||Hidden||Hidden lasts 4s longer.||4|
|Emergency Exit I||Rare||Hidden||You automatically enter Stealth when you drop below 30% Health. This effect can happen once every 40s.||1|
|Emergency Exit II||Rare||Hidden||You automatically enter Stealth when you drop below 30% Health. This effect can happen once every 30s||2|
|Emergency Exit III||Rare||Hidden||You automatically enter Stealth when you drop below 30% Health. This effect can happen once every 20s||3|
|Emergency Exit IV||Rare||Hidden||You automatically enter Stealth when you drop below 30% Health. This effect can happen once every 10s||4|
|Ninja I||Rare||Hidden||Gain 8% movement speed while Hidden.||1|
|Ninja II||Rare||Hidden||Gain 16% movement speed while Hidden.||2|
|Ninja III||Rare||Hidden||Gain 24% movement speed while Hidden.||3|
|Ninja IV||Rare||Hidden||Gain 32% movement speed while Hidden.||4|
|Victory Rush I||Epic||Weapon||Gain 15% Movement Speed for 12s after getting a kill.||1|
|Victory Rush II||Epic||Weapon||Gain 30% Movement Speed for 12s after getting a kill.||2|
|Victory Rush III||Epic||Weapon||Gain 45% Movement Speed for 12s after getting a kill.||3|
|Victory Rush IV||Epic||Weapon||Gain 60% Movement Speed for 12s after getting a kill.||4|
- Skye can either be the most dangerous champion to look out for, or the easiest target to pick off. Skilled players will be a nightmare for snipers like Kinessa. Meanwhile, a bad Skye will just be an extra kill for the enemy's kill streak.
- Skye should never be in a direct confrontation. She has the lowest health in game and is killed very easily. Looking for side routes is essential to sneaking up on targets, and makes Skye's job much easier.
- Never fight tanks as Skye, especially against those like Makoa, who can easily hook you and finish you off. Find "squishy" (low health) targets and finish them off.
- Be wary of Damage Class champions like Tyra and Cassie who can detect enemies.
- This weapon maximizes damage at close ranges.
- Poison Bolts combined with Skye's Debilitate card can easily finish off most champions. Usually, in a Skye 1v1 fight, whoever uses Poison Bolts first will win.
- Only use Smoke Screen to escape a fight when the enemy is dead. Otherwise, it will be very obvious where you are.
- Use Hidden before entering battle, as enemies will not know your location, making it easy to sneak up on them. If Hidden runs out too fast, pair it with Skye's Cloak card.
- Time Bomb is a very devastating ultimate if used correctly. It has a rather large radius and can kill almost any enemy except a tank. Use the bomb when enemies are cornered and distracted, without an escape.