Most assassins prefer to remain anonymous, but Skye thrives on the fame, and lives in the center of attention. Trained by fabled monks of Silver Moon, and outcast for violating each of her sacred vows in meticulous order, Skye enters the fight, to much speculation. Whoever her next target, wives should be mindful of their husbands, for it's said a single glance from Skye can destroy a man's heart.
Noble by birth, Skye abandoned a life of luxury and wealth to pursue her dreams of excitement and adventure. During her time spent on the streets, interacting with the criminal underworld of the Realm, she discovered a natural talent and boundless passion for killing. When her career as a contract assassin brought her fame and fortune, she caught the Magistrate's attention and now serves as one of Grand Magister Karne's closest advisors.
To her the War of the Realm is just a long-term contract, one that won't end until the last of the Paladins are dealt with.
A wrist-mounted energy crossbow that deals 150 damage per shot every .1 seconds. Effective at Short Range.
Fire 3 bolts in succession, each dealing 10% maximum Health damage over 5s.
Create a cloud of darkness that lasts 5 seconds, blocking all enemy vision in or out of it. Gain stealth for 3s when entering the cloud.
Enter stealth for 7.5 seconds and gain 25% Movement Speed. Getting too close to enemy players will reveal you while in stealth.
Throw a bomb that deals 3000 damage and destroys all shields.
Legendary Cards Edit
- Skye can either be the most dangerous champion to look out for, or the easiest target to pick off. Skilled players will be a nightmare for snipers like Kinessa. Meanwhile, a bad Skye will just be an extra kill for the enemy's kill streak.
- Skye should never be in a direct confrontation. She has the lowest health in game and is killed very easily. Looking for side routes is essential to sneaking up on targets, and makes Skye's job much easier.
- Never fight tanks as Skye, especially against those like Makoa, who can easily hook you and finish you off. Find "squishy" (low health) targets and finish them off.
- Be wary of Damage Class champions like Tyra and Cassie who can detect enemies.
- This weapon maximizes damage at close ranges.
- Poison Bolts combined with Skye's Debilitate card can easily finish off most champions. Usually, in a Skye 1v1 fight, whoever uses Poison Bolts first will win.
- Only use Smoke Screen to escape a fight when the enemy is dead. Otherwise, it will be very obvious where you are.
- Use Hidden before entering battle, as enemies will not know your location, making it easy to sneak up on them. If Hidden runs out too fast, pair it with Skye's Cloak card.
- Time Bomb is a very devastating ultimate if used correctly. It has a rather large radius and can kill almost any enemy except a tank. Use the bomb when enemies are cornered and distracted, without an escape.