Grover is a Support Class Champion, added on February 11, 2017.
Hurl your axe dealing 400 damage.
Bonus Damage: The Axe deals more damage the further it travels, up to 1200.
Throw an axe dealing 300 damage and crippling affected enemies for 2s.
Throw a vine, that latches onto the first ally or terrain that it touches then pull yourself towards it.
Passively Heal nearby allies for 80 health a second. Activate this ability to heal nearby allies instantly for 1000.
Rapidly heal nearby allies for 2500 health per second for 5s.
- Grover is a healer with very high offensive capabilities. You can very easily act as a damage and healer at the same time.
- If shooting at an enemy from a distance, try to do a "flick shot". Basically, you want to guess where the enemy will be heading, then quickly flick your mouse ahead. This takes rather more skill to pull off successfully, but allows you to land much more shots if done correctly.
- Crippling Throw hard counters champions like Maeve or Drogoz, who rely on their mobility to survive at all.
- This does a lot of healing in a rather small area, so wait till your team is clustered together or under heavy fire and use this ability. Otherwise, it would just be a waste.
- Take note that Grover also heals himself with this ability, so if you are in a tight situation, healing yourself and escaping with Vine can be a good option.
- Vine has a surprisingly long range.
- You can stick Vine to an ally. Keep that in mind when cornered by flankers or damage champions.
- This is best used for getting your team through a choke point. The healing pretty much negates any damage, and can easily heal back high damage from ultimates.