Grover is a Support Class Champion, added on February 11, 2017.
Hurl your axe dealing 400 damage.
Bonus Damage: The Axe deals more damage the further it travels, up to 1200.
Throw an axe dealing 300 damage and crippling affected enemies for 2s.
Throw a vine, that latches onto the first ally or terrain that it touches then pull yourself towards it.
Passively Heal nearby allies for 80 health a second. Activate this ability to heal nearby allies instantly for 1000.
Rapidly heal nearby allies for 2500 health per second for 5s.
|Gentle Breeze I||Epic||Blossom||Allies gain 8% Movement Speed for 2s after being healed by Blossom.||1|
|Gentle Breeze II||Epic||Blossom||Allies gain 16% Movement Speed for 2s after being healed by Blossom.||2|
|Gentle Breeze III||Epic||Blossom||Allies gain 24% Movement Speed for 2s after being healed by Blossom.||3|
|Gentle Breeze IV||Epic||Blossom||Allies gain 32% Movement Speed for 2s after being healed by Blossom.||4|
|Perennial I||Rare||Blossom||Reduce the Cooldown of Blossom by .5s.||1|
|Perennial II||Rare||Blossom||Reduce the Cooldown of Blossom by 1s.||2|
|Perennial III||Rare||Blossom||Reduce the Cooldown of Blossom by 1.5s.||3|
|Perennial IV||Rare||Blossom||Reduce the Cooldown of Blossom by 2s.||4|
|Unstoppable I||Rare||Blossom||Gain 5% damage reduction for 2s after using Blossom.||1|
|Unstoppable II||Rare||Blossom||Gain 10% damage reduction for 2s after using Blossom.||2|
|Unstoppable III||Rare||Blossom||Gain 15% damage reduction for 2s after using Blossom.||3|
|Unstoppable IV||Rare||Blossom||Gain 20% damage reduction for 2s after using Blossom.||4|
- If you can aim well enough, try to stay behind your teammates and act as a support sniper, as Grover's Throwing Axe can deal a lot of damage the further it gets, and you can take out enemy takes or supports like this.
- Try to avoid close quarters combat as first, Grover's weapon will barely do enough damage to harm his opponent, and it will be much more difficult to kill your opponent because of how slow your fire rate is.
- A good strategy for when the enemies are suppressing your team's advance with heavy fire power, try to find a spot of cover, and peek around every time to quickly throw your axe and duck back into cover. This is especially effective when you are at a distance, and the enemies are all on the objective, as you can gain the bonus damage from the axe's effect and potentially score several kills.
- Use this to hunt down pesky flankers or secure a kill for a high priority target, such as a tank or support.
- This does a lot of healing in a rather small area, so wait till your team is clustered together or under heavy fire and use this ability. Otherwise, it would just be a waste.
- Tkae note that Grover also heals himself with this ability, so if you are in a tight situation, healing yourself and escaping with Vine can be a good option.
- You must be careful of where you target Vine, because one, you will fall right into the enemy's clutches, or two, you will waste Vine and put it into a 1 second cooldown. While this may not seem like much, in a fight, 1 second can mean the difference between life and death.
- This is best used for getting your team through a choke point, because if the enemies do not have that extra healing but you do, it can easily mean victory for your team.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found